RE: ATTENTION -

I think it would be better not to bold the "and" words. I realize that it is
an attempt to accent the important part of the sentence (as one idea) but I
think it would be cognitively better to have the two key words bolded
separately, removing the bold formatting from the "and" word joining them.

Also, I think Johnny webmaster will have a little trouble understanding
this.

"Make information adaptable and available to assistive technologies."

The grammatical problem is that if we remove the joiner, it should be able
to read "make information adaptable to assistive technologies" which I don't
think is good grammar. it just sounds a bit out. But I don't know what else
short I would suggest. Adaptability and availability are two separate
concepts that seem squished together as one thing in the same sentence for
brevity sake.

I'll sleep on it.

Cheers

David