	From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David MacDonald
	Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:19 AM
	To: 'Gregg Vanderheiden'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
	Subject: RE: : multimedia - Synchronized Media

	The only thing that bothers me about it is the opening.

	"Audio or video..."  Most synchronized media (multimedia), I'd
say 95%,  is Audio synchronized WITH video. So placing the two of them
at the front of the sentence with an OR separating them is kind of
misleading I'd say.

	David MacDonald

	access empowers people...

	        ...barriers disable them...