RE: Report on WCAG2 comments relating to cognitive, learning, and language disabilities

>>>For an example of a government site that is oriented towards people with
cognitive disabilities:The Medicaid Reference Desk http://thedesk.info/

A prime feature for a cognitive person would be to be able to ask a
question, I would say. But the link to the "ask question" page gives a 404
link error. And it appears to have been like that since 2002.

On the home page, the additional info summaries above the link list do not
work for keyboard users, only for mouse users.

Any page that is accessed from the home page comes up in a tiny window with
all the Chrome from the browser. A cognitive person can't find the back
button. Having the opened window tiny like that means that there are other
visible windows on the computer screen, which would be confusing for many
people with cognitive disabilities.

David MacDonald

access empowers people...
        ...barriers disable them...