Re: Heads up: please review these documents by end of Wednesday

Here is the second document for review. I apologize for the formatting. I'll
work on that, but wanted to get it out to everyone as quickly as possible. I
will create a survey and post the link, so we have a central place to gather
comments.

Loretta