Re: Heads up: please review these documents by end of Wednesday

Alternate version is defined in the glossary:

version that provides all of the same information and
functionality<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#functiondef> in
the same human language <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/#human-langdef> and
is as up to date as the non-conforming content