Re: Action item: liquid layouts

Hi Michael,

On 04/05/07, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:

>  I had an action item to provide additional description for the liquid
> layout technique. Please review the changes. The technique was accepted with
> this action item, so unless someone raises a flag the technique will be
> accepted without further discussion from the group.

Just a couple of pedantic points about the example...

The h1 and h2 both have a class name of "header", which isn't
referenced in the CSS (and there's no scripting). To keep the example
as clean as possible, the class names should be removed.

The final paragraph has a class of footer. As it's likely you'll only
have one footer (as in the example), it would be better marked up as
an id, rather than a class, and the CSS class selector updated to an
id selector.

Best regards,

Gez

--