Re: A Flash player with Smil support to meet GL 1.2, SC 1.2.5

Hallo Andrew,
many thanks for your appreciation and observations. I just have added to
the application [1] -as necessary accessibility improvement-  the
possibility to drag and resize secondary video window via keyboard
(arrows keys for dragging, + and - keys for resizing).
Naturally it is a work in progress and there will be new steps along
standards and accessibility.

Best regards,
Alessio.

[1]  http://www.webmultimediale.org/SC_1.2.5/