Re: Conformance, Aggregation and Captions Survey for 12 April 2007

I think Don is right, that to the degree that these sorts of exceptions are
allowed at all, they would be covered by what it means to be controlled.
That isn't spelled out in these proposals, and the discussion in the
subgroup had moved away from these issues, which seem specific to
user-contributed content, as we wrestled with issues like web applications
that can display content from arbitrary URLs, etc.

If this would affect your response, please note it in the comments. Feel
free to suggest modifications or new proposals.

Loretta