Re: Conformance, Aggregation and Captions Survey for 12 April 2007

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If the submitted content is known to meet a WCAG conformance level, the Web
page would (potentially) qualify for that level, independent of these
proposals.

If it is not known whether the submitted content would conform, then the
proposals would apply.

Loretta