RE: Baseline description -- HERE IS WHAT I AM SENDING LATER THIS AM. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

They will be Sample Baselines.  And we will also be doing a document to
discuss how to make them.  Others can then make them to fit other contexts.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center