Re: Baseline description -- HERE IS WHAT I AM SENDING LATER THIS AM. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

We had talked earlier about creating metadata/framework to provide
consistency and uniformity in describing  /managing baselines (re: point 8
following), in advance of actually creating some sample baselines.   Is
that idea still on the table?

Thanks and best wishes

Tim Boland NIST