RE: Move Checklist out of Appendix

Good catch.

The checklists and annotated checklists evolved into the Quick Reference.

So we should update these docs to reflect both the evolutions and the
changes in name.

Your suggestion to remove them from the requirements doc might be best since
it will keep us from having to repeatedly revise the charter as these
support documents evolve during implementation phases.   Also, that doc
won't be a formal note - at least is isnt planned that way - so it probably
doesn't belong in same treatment as techniques.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center