  From: Gregg Vanderheiden
  To: 'WAI WCAG List'
  Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 7:56 PM
  Subject: RE: Can we try and make survey more usable?

  Lisa wrote:

  "Is it possible for us to include the text that we are meant to be reading in the questioners in place of referencing of them"

  In order to take the comments submitted fully into consideration when passing each item it is necessary that the group read the entire posting from the commenter before reading and approving the suggested resolution.   This is too long to include all this in the questionnaire.

  Yes - going through each of the comments individually is indeed a lot of work.   Sorry about that.

  Gregg