From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Lisa Seeman
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:58 AM
To: WAI WCAG List
Subject: Can we try and make survey more usable?

Is it possible for us to include the text that we are meant to be
reading in the questioners in place of referencing of them

For example

"

Refer to Issue LC-465
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_all.php#465>
for a description of the comment and proposed resolution.

Refer to Issue LC-466
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_all.php#466>
for a description of the comment and proposed resolution.

Refer to Issue LC-545
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_all.php#545>
for a description of the comment and proposed resolution.

"

Filling this out is  confucing and painful

Lisa