RE: Definition of "Relationships"

Good catch Tim,

Hmmmm

How do we choose the right word/phrase,  that is technology independent, yet
doesn't sound like it has a secret meaning we don't define.

Part?

Component?

Element - has defined meaning and we don't mean just element.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center