Re: CSS Parsed Unambiguously

Here's an example of a real world problem:

body {
 background: black 10;
 color: yellow;
}

CSS Grammar is correct and looks fine in IE (tested on version 6). However
it's almost impossible to read in Firefox (tested on 1.5.0.4).

This is an accessibility problem for people with low vision and this product
could ship.

So I agree with Tina:
>   So, basically, we /do/ have a case of what I asked last week: a
> stylesheet
>   can pass SC 4.1.1 and be harmful to accessibility - both at the same
> time.

Also, it's possible that content can fail SC 4.1.1 and have no harmful
effects on accessibility.

Chris