RE: CSS Parsed Unambiguously

No

Actually it would be a page that was accessible ONLY to people with
disabilities (who use screen reader or don't use style sheets).

If we can restrict ourselves to problem that actually occur in pages on the
web it would be helpful.

Black text on black background is not going to ship.   And is not an
accessibility problem.  People with disabilities and using AT are actually
at an advantage, not disadvantage.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.