RE: FIELDSET and LEGEND - WCAG2 Conformance Example Files

Perhaps the potential failure coming out of this discussion is using
physical or logical proximity to associate content without also using
appropriate markup. We've wrestled with this in the context of links,
too.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering