RE: General And Specific Techniques?

General technique are sometimes sufficient in themselves and sometime they
need to be implemented USING a technology specific technique and sometime
they just need to be used in combination with a technology specific
technique (or another general technique).

Everything that is sufficient is numbered.   If there is one thing - then it
is sufficient by itself.   If there is more than one thing (usually
connected by the word "USING" or "AND" then the combination is sufficient.

Examples often include specific technologies, and specific topic and even
web site names.   These are just examples and not limited to that technology
or that topic or to websites that have that name.   We would like to vary
the technologies in our examples more but are trying to not get into
proprietary technologies in our documents very much.   So we use or overuse
W3C technologies in examples.

Suggestions always welcome.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.