)RE: New requirements document and change log

The requirements doc is just a doc we use to define the work of our group.
It isn't part of the recommendations or anything.   It is a companion
document to our charter.   In the W3C process - you set out what your
requirements are.  Agree to them.  And then must meet them (or agree to
revise them - and meet them) before you can say you are done.  (that's a
thought.  The w3c uses them as a yardstick to see what you are doing and
where you are on accomplishing it.

Ours was so old - and we had lots of our 'agreements' in it (that were
pre-baseline etc) (from when we were just finding our common ground)  that
it needed updating to be interpreted (referred to lots of things that aren't
there anymore).  So we are updating it.   Should have done it awhile ago but
we have been a bit busy of late.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.