Re: New requirements document and change log

Is this document (referenced in excerpted message following) normative or
informative?  Perhaps it should be stated at the beginning of this document
that it is "informative"?..

The actual (normative) requirements are contained in WCAG2.0, aren't
they?   The first sentence of the "Abstract" of this document seems to me
to imply that the requirements are contained in this document.  The
"Introduction" and following then seems to discuss goals.   Should  the
first sentence of "Abstract" replace the word "requirements" with "goals"?

The word "requirements" to me implies "normative requirements".  I think we
should perhaps be careful when using the word "requirements" to make sure
that's what we actually mean, in a "normative" sense?   If these are
different kinds of "requirements" from the "normative requirements" in
WCAG2.0,  then perhaps this difference should be documented?

Just a thought..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST