RE: Schedule for getting to Last Call

Bruce,

It's appropriate, and necessary, for any W3C Working Group to be planning
ahead on how to move through the remaining document stages. So you will
likely see more of this planning process in the future, including
discussion of plans for stages beyond the next one.

At the same time, all comments that the group receives are logged, and
given consideration in the Working Group's process, and will continue to be
as the document moves forward.

Regards,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530