From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Sent: Wed Dec 21 16:03:23 2005
Subject: Schedule for getting to Last Call

Here we go!!

Schedule for Getting WCAG 2.0 to Last Call
Rev. 21 December 2005

Important Deadlines
16 February 2006 (Thursday): WG approves publication of Last Call
Working Draft
17 February 2006 (Friday): Formal publication request
20 February 2006: Last Call Working Draft published
Schedule for Thursday telcons, 22 December 2005-16 February 2006
The Working Group will review techniques and proposals to close
remaining Category 1 issues according to the following schedule:
22 December: Team task force assignments, Issues for 2.4, 2.1, 3.2, 4.1
and misc. proposals from list.
5 January: Techniques, tests and Category 1 issues for guidelines 1.1,
1.3, 2.1
12 January: Techniques, tests and Category 1 issues for guidelines 1.4,
2.4, 2.2
19 January: Techniques, tests and Category 1 issues for guidelines 1.2,
3.1, 2.5
26 January: Techniques, tests and Category 1 issues for guidelines 2.3,
3.2, 4.1, 4.2
2 February: Review of remaining Category 1 issues and techniques drafts.
9 February: Review of remaining Category 1 issues and techniques drafts.
16 February: Review and approve content for Last Call Working Draft.

Instructions and team assignments will follow in a separate message.

John and Gregg

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute