From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jim Thatcher
Sent: December 5, 2005 9:48 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Delivery Units And Frames

SC 2.4.4 says that delivery units should have titles. Good.

For HTML and frames, I believe that the delivery units are the Frame Pages and the Frameset Page (or pages).

But "How to Meet SC 2.4.4" says providing title attributes on the <frame> element is an HTML technique for meeting 2.4.4.

In what sense is the title attribute on a <frame> element a title for a delivery unit? What delivery unit?

Jim

Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/

512-306-0931