R: Congratulations !!

Thank u!
Only a note from a new document from EU:
http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/e-government/resources/eaccessibility/sectio
n_5.asp#one

Recommendation 12
Ensure that government policy now builds applicable W3C WAI guideline
requirements into all public procurements of new website designs, major
upgrades, and all outsourced content production (such as reports,
publications etc). In the case of software procurement, such requirements
should apply equally regardless of the licensing model (open or
closed-source). Note: This will normally require WCAG 1.0 Level Double-A,
and may also include ATAG 1.0 Level Double-A and UAAG 1.0 (with an
appropriate conformance profile) where these would also be applicable.

Recommendation 14
Plan now to get existing sites up to at least Level A in the short term (by
the end of 2006) and to achieve Level Double-A in the mid-term (by end of
2008), prioritising carefully work applied to individual sites in order to
enable the quickest resolution of the most common problems and thus achieve
the biggest impact.

This means that by end of 2008 valid code is a requirement in Europe.