RE: Introduction New.htm

Good catch Loretta,

People,  we have been talking for awhile about AAA conformance not being all
level three items.  But we never settled on what to use.

This release would be a good time to start airing that topic.   If we have a
good candidate we might use it.

If not how about we at least add the following Ed note

EDITORIAL NOTE:

The working group is looking at AAA conformance as being an indication that
the pages go beyond AA conformance in a major way but do no necessarily
require conformance to all level 3 items.  Some Level 3 cannot be applied to
all web sites and some are not necessary in certain circumstances.  We are
considering different criteria for claiming AAA conformance. Comments and
suggestions are invited.

If we have a good candidate it would be good to add it too.  But we don't
have to.

Comments? Suggestions?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.