Re: Practical reality

Hello Roberto,

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 23:54:36 +0100, "Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG)" wrote:
> All depends what you consider for accessible content.
> For multimedia captions and audio description are required for let deaf and blind people to understand multimedia contents.
> Add captions and audio description take the same editing time, and no particoular skills.
> At least is more difficoult made a complex data table instead of captions.

Sorry, it is not an answer I wanted to have.

My question is "Has WCAG WG reached consensus on the practical reality
before?". It doesn't seem to be clear. So I do want to make it clear.
And this is a question for not only captioning and audio description. My
question is for WCAG 2.0 as a whole.

We should discuss everything based on the same premise when creating any
guidelines or standards. People would go to different directions if the
premises people have are different. My opinion and decision could be
also changed. One of the most important things is to discuss everything
based on the same premise.

Cheers,
Makoto