RE: GL 2.5 L2 SC2

I updated the Guide Doc to try to be more specific about how to provide
the suggestion to the user.

None of these sufficient techniques are meant to be preventive; they are
all meant to describe the kinds of guidance that should be given to a
user when an error is detected. Since that isn't coming through clearly,
does anyone have any suggestions for how I might communicate that more
effectively?

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering

(some
> of these look preventative rather than responsive.  Those are good
ideas
> but
> not required by success criterion.
>
> Follow?