RE: Glossary "non-text content" Small Nit

I think this thread began as a discussion about how to define non-text
content for the purposes of WCAG 2.0. I think there was an unspoken
assumption that the problem has to do with non-text content as it is
rendered for users, rather than with the form in which such content is
transmitted.

Does that distinction make sense? Can we focus on a glossary definition
that will help developers and other readers of WCAG 2.0 understand when
something qualifies as non-text content (and is thus within the scope of
Guideline 1.1)?

Thanks,
John

"Good design is accessible design."