RE: Glossary "non-text content" Small Nit

At 19:45 12/10/2005, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

>Hmmmm
>
>That might suggest character encoding of images

Only if you wilfully misinterpret the definition, because
'character encoding scheme' refers to how a character
set is encoded as a series of bits.

>How about
>
>  In the contents native rendered format.

That would also work. I'm not sure we need to add 'rendered'.

Regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--
Christophe Strobbe