Re: WCAG Guidelines and Support DocumentsV2.doc

Would each SC have at least one "sufficient" technique (for satisfying the
SC) associated with it (in other words, would every Guide Document include
at each one such "sufficient" technique - referring to item #3 in
Overview)?   I didn't notice such an explicit statement in this overall
document, although it may be implied
in several places.  Such a statement would seem to me to ensure that each
SC would, by transitivity, be associated with at least one Test Document
(since each SC would have a "sufficient" technique associated with it
(unstated?), and each "sufficient" technique would have a Test Document
associated with it (stated)).    It seems to me that with the current
wording it may be allowable for the list of "sufficient" techniques in a
Guide Document to be zero; in that case, some SCs may not have "sufficient"
techniques, and so how would conformance to those particular SCs be measured?

Also, how is it objectively determined (measured) to be "known" to be
sufficient" for satisfying a SC (referring to third paragraph following
"Guide Documents" heading?    Is such a process of determination documented
anywhere?   I was not able to locate such documentation..

Finally, if content is "available" in a form that would "satisfy" a SC
(referring to third sentence, third paragraph following "Tests" heading),
how would such availability and satisfaction be objectively determined, if
not via a "sufficient" technique?   The implication to me when considering
the second and third sentences together in the third paragraph following
"Tests" heading is that some other measure of satisfaction would be used
for a form of available content besides use of a "sufficient"
technique.   If this is a correct assumption on my part,
what would the other measure be?

I apologize in advance for any misunderstandings or misinterpretations on
my part, as I read through this document rather quickly..

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST