RE: [techs] Table Summary Tests (111, 112, 113, 114, 203)

Is anyone actively raising issues with Freedom Scientific? Is there
Freedom Scientific rep on WCAG?

It seems pretty cavalier to just assume you will be able to deliver a
list of issues to them at the end of this process. The result is not
likely to be that JAWS and content work better together.

There is a spirit of collaboration missing. Did anyone look into the
thinking that went into that change? Was it deliberate or an oversight?
Is it easy for them to make a change or should the guidelines reflect
what is possible today?

You leap right to a conclusion here that, as a vendor, frightens me. It
is easy for Roberto to make blanket assumptions about what is right,
broken and illogical. However, such assumptions are not likely to
consistently produce the outcomes we are looking for.

Cheers,
Bob

-
bob regan | macromedia | 415.832.5305