    Da: "Matt May"<mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
    Inviato: 12/08/05 22.28.38
    A: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>
    Cc: "'WAI-GL'"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: R: R: NEW: Issue #1544

    Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG wrote:

    >Yes, we are working for accessibility but this don't authorize us to violate
    >other W3C specifications.

    Yes, it does, if necessary. Our primary allegiance is to users with
    disabilities, not W3C specs. This document operates in real life, not
    theory.

    >Roberto Scano:
    >The problem is not the AT that don't handle <object> correctly but in the
    >case of Flash is that Flash uses <embed> for dialog with MSAA with "set"
    >options, instead of using <object> with "get" options

    That's not the information I have, and the link you sent doesn't say
    anything about it.

    -

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]