Re: [techs] test case reviews

Hi Chris,

On 27/07/05, Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> The tests related to label association allow for several methods of
> attaching the label with the form control. Here are the related tests that
> have currently reached the 'accepted' status:
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test57.html
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test118.html
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test119.html
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test120.html
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/test121.html

Thank you for the list of tests, as that helps clarify it. The phrase
"label" confused me, because I automatically thought of the label
element.

I still think the positioning of labels is important for groups that
may not be using assistive technology to reveal the association, and
for increasing the target area for mobility impaired users.

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins