RE: John's proposed wording for Principle 4

Hi,

At 19:10 15/07/2005, Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) wrote:
>What about "content must be able to render with current and future
>technologies" ?

Hmm. Content/delivery units is/are encoded with certain technologies,
according to WCAG's definition of technology ("Technology means a data
format, programming or markup language, protocol or API"), but in this
principle we mean "user agents, protocols and APIs", not data formats or
markup languages. The semantics of "technology" are too ambiguous.

Regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe