Re: German translation of WCAG 1.0 Conformance pages (was: Re: WCAG 1.0 Conformance)

O.k., the entries have been added to the 'central' translation database. See, for example:

http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=WCAG-Conformance

I have also spotted a small problem. Because the files have been prepared for inclusion to
our site, all references are relative. Now that their reference has been added to the
central database, too, those references do not work (eg, the images do not appear).
Roberto and Jens, can you update those files by replacing the URI-s with absolute URI-s?

Thanks you again and I am sorry about this long delay, but I am sure things will be
resolved soon. Problems do happen everywhere...

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices