From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG)
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 5:19 AM
To: christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Semantics [was: Re: Well-formed (was: Re: F2F Proposed
Resolutions Draft Updates)]

This means that xhtml pages served as text/html for IE (and
application/xhtml+xml for others), for IE are inside first case
(SGML-based formats).
Also "HTML Techniques" need also to be HTML/XHTML (or "Markup
Techniques"), due that inside there are also example of "correct use" of
<applet> and <embed> elements? And, also, there is suggested to use
target attribute for open new windows instead of script: but "target"
is not allowed in XHTML 1.0 Strict (and also in HTML 4.01 Strict)...