    Da: "Ben Caldwell"<caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
    Inviato: 16/06/05 20.26.28
    A: "WCAG-WG"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: F2F Proposed Resolutions Draft Updates

    Hello,

    The proposed resolutions resulting from the 13-16 June face to face
    meeting have been incorporated into an updated Editors draft.

    The URI for the draft with proposed changes is:
    <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/06/f2f-proposed-resolutions-draft.html>

    I've also updated the history of changes page to include a summary of
    the proposed changes:
    <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/change-history.html>

    Please send comments and questions regarding these proposals to the
    list. Please note that the draft may still need some additional cleanup
    given the number of changes that were made in such a short period of
    time. I'll be doing some proofreading early next week to clean up any
    errors that I spot, but please let me know if you notice any in review.

    All the best,

    -Ben

    --
    Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
    Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]