    Da: "Ineke van der Maat"<inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
    Inviato: 15/06/05 20.08.42
    A: "Matt May"<mcmay@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: summary of resolutions from last 2 days

    Hello Matt,

    You wrote:
    >In fact, even among the more enlightened developers, it's hard to find one
    >who hasn't had a client who made them do something that broke HTML
    >validity.

    Who does have  the skills?  My clients are always saying: you have learnt
    for it.. so you know how to build our websites.

    Do you also tell your baker how to bake the bread?

    In the html book (html bible)  I have, I can read about valid websites and
    also about accessibility. The designers you write about, have simply the
    wrong books or  had/have the wrong teacher.

    Greetings
    Ineke van der Maat

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]