RE: 3.1: Proposal with updates from 26 May call

Thank you for your response.  I am happy with substituting
"programmatically located" for
"programmatically determined" in my earlier proposal for consideration, and
I think the points raised in that proposal would still apply in part (at
least the use of "programmatically" would be consistent in level 1?).

Best wishes to you