RE: 3.1: Proposal with updates from 26 May call

Tim Boland wrote:

For Guideline 3.1, do we also want to make L1SC2 state "programmatically

determined" instead of "mechanism is available" (if that's what we
mean)?

No.  *If* we don't want to say "mechanism is available," the appropriate
substitution in this case would "programmatically located" rather than
"programmatically determined."  Both are defined in the glossary.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute