RE: Bare-bones proposal for 1.3, "Ensure that information,

Good point I believe we are using authored unit / delivered unit rather than the more nebulous 'document' yes?

η ελευθερία της ομιλίας είναι ουσιαστική στη δημοκρατία

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tim Boland
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 6:17 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Bare-bones proposal for 1.3, "Ensure that information,

Do we have an agreed-upon definition of what a "document" is?  I couldn't
find definition in the Feb 11 2005 WCAG WD Glossary [1]; also, success
criteria categorization in WCAG WD refers to "Web resources" (I couldn't
find definition for "Web resource" or "resource" in WCAG Glossary [1]
either, although there is a reference made in "URI pattern" definition).

Finally, is it a deliberate decision of the WCAG WG not to insert
quantifiers before appropriate terms in the success criteria language (for
example, "all" structures, or "at least one" structure), to be more
specific about what is meant and to aid eventual "testability" related to
success criteria?   Perhaps this has been discussed previously..

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST