RE: Proposal for Guideline 1.1 (specifcally about L1 SC4)

Correction: please substitute "implemented" for "marked in <version2>
below, and pretend that I spelled "content" correctly too.

Another possibility would be:
<version2>
Non-text conteent is marked such that it can be ignored by assistive
technology if the non-text content is not functional, is not used to
convey information,
and does not create a specific sensory experience.
</version2>

So it should read:

<version3>
Non-text content is implemented such that it can be ignored by assistive
technology if the non-text content is not functional, is not used to
convey information, and does not create a specific sensory experience.
</version3>

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.