RE: Action item: Rewriting 1.3, "Ensure that information, functionality, and structure are separable from presentation"

Tim wrote:

<blockqoute>
Is there then a definition of "behavior" that disambiguates the term
from "information" "structure", and "presentation"?  (I couldn't find
such a
definition in latest WCAG2.0 internal draft

No, there isn't-- the term behavior hasn't been used in any of the
drafts so far.  It has been proposed for a modification of guideline 3.2
and now proposed again for a modification of guideline 1.3, and you're
right that we will have to define it if we choose to use it.  But we'd
have had to be prescient to include a definition prior to introducing
the term into the guidelines...

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.