RE: Definition of "baseline"

Andi Snow-Weaver writes:

 > the minimum set of technologies that must be supported by user agents in
 > order to access all information and functionality of the Web content.
 > Developers must ensure that all Web content and functionality conforms to

Jason writes

"Developers must ensure that all functionality of the Web content
conforms" would be better.

Gregg Writes

Ah - I see what you are getting at.   Just editorial I think but - I don't
think the "functionality" needs to conform to anything.   I think the
content needs to conform so that information and functionality are
accessible.     Yes?