Re: Definition of "baseline"

"Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a simple mechanism for adding style (e.g.
fonts, colors, spacing) to Web documents" - source is [1]:

[1]: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

Also, if "Web content" is being referenced, need to include a definition in
[2]  (maybe include
following points: "something contained in..", "subject matter of written
work", or "meaning or significance of work" in our definition (for the
Web).. (source for quoted phrases is noun listing of "content" in Webster's
II  New Riverside University Dictionary 1984)

[2]: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/