participants in Oct 7 teleconferences from JIS WG

Dear Prof. Vanderheiden and members of w3c-wai-gl,
CC: Martin Duerst

The name of participants from JIS working group are:

Mr. Tatsuo Seki, who works for INSTAC.
Mr. Makoto Ueki, who made a Japanese translation of WCAG 2.0 WD [1].
Assoc. Prof. Martin Duerst [2].
and I :-)

Thus, additional 3 phone lines are needed to call in.

I hope we will have a fruitful discussion in the next telecon.

[1] http://www.jsa.or.jp/domestic/instac/W3C-WCAG/WCAG20-ja.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/People/all#duerst

--
Takayuki Watanabe            <nabe@lab.twcu.ac.jp>
Dept. Communication, Tokyo Woman's Christian University