RE: Intro to WCAG 2.0 [was Re: [Fwd: A Call to Reorganize WCAG 2.0]]

Hi, Shawn. I'm getting a "page cannot be displayed" error when I try to
go to

	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/sketchpad/wcag20-intro

I tried tagging on .html and .htm but those didn't work either...

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute