Re: accessibility issue?

Hmmm.  Not good.  I was able to make tables, but just not get to the
point where a new row could be created.  Basically, the function is to
have a footer cell at the bottom of the table, with no association
(SCOPE, ids headers) with a button that adds another row to the table
when selected.  To me, I am just wondering whether or not it requires
association, and if so, what?  The footer cell is not related to the
rest of the data table, per se ... so, would some kind of labeling be
enough?  And if so, then what would automated checkers do with such a
footer?

Is that enough to go on?  Smile.
-kerstin