From: Loretta Guarino Reid [mailto:lguarino@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 3:06 PM
To: Lee Roberts
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Javascript alternatives not necessary?

But Michael was just using Flash as an example for a more
general question.
We'd like these guidelines to stand for a long time, and
technology will continue to change.

Supposing that Flash did have support on Mac and Linux.
Would that change your answer? Are there any conditions
that wouldn't require a text alternative?

	Loretta

> First and foremost, prove to me that Flash works on
anything other